FAQS Contact Photo Gallery About Home

Fundraiser for the Adoption of Mikha

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I have been drawn to Reece's Rainbow, an international down syndrome orphan ministry through my dear friend, Sandi Tossell. After praying about it, I decided I could directly help a family with their fundraising to bring one of these precious little ones home to be with their forever family. Please meet Mikha & the Coleman family! Read about their story here:
http://colemanfamilyadoption.wordpress.com/



For the month of February, ALL my profits will go to the Coleman's fund-raising efforts to bring Mikha home. Consider buying from the boutique for your little girl, granddaughter, niece, friends, etc! Truly believing God will provide all their finances to bring this little one into their arms.......Kristen

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Creations Boutique welcomes your feedback. Let us hear from you!

Photobucket